Washington County Building Codes (Oklahoma)

Town and City Halls in Washington County, Oklahoma provide municipal services for their community, including issuing and enforcing building codes. The Town or City Hall is responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible Washington County building code violations. They keep records on building codes as well as any changes to the building code, and they may also review and approve building and renovation plans. The Town or City Hall typically has records on approved and rejected plans, investigations of Washington County building code violations, and any punishments or abatement plans for code violations. These records can be useful for prospective Washington County property buyers and property owners, and they are typically available through the Town or City Hall website.

Copan City Hall Copan OK 112 North Caney Street 74022 918-532-4114

Dewey City Hall Dewey OK 411 East Don Tyler Avenue 74029 918-534-2272

Ramona City Hall Ramona OK 420 2ND St 74061 918-536-2245