Osage County Building Codes (Oklahoma)

Town and City Halls in Osage County, Oklahoma provide municipal services for their community, including issuing and enforcing building codes. The Town or City Hall is responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible Osage County building code violations. They keep records on building codes as well as any changes to the building code, and they may also review and approve building and renovation plans. The Town or City Hall typically has records on approved and rejected plans, investigations of Osage County building code violations, and any punishments or abatement plans for code violations. These records can be useful for prospective Osage County property buyers and property owners, and they are typically available through the Town or City Hall website.

Barnsdall City Hall Barnsdall OK 409 West Main Street 74002 918-847-2980

Hominy City Hall Hominy OK 219 West 1st Street 74035 918-885-2164

Pawhuska City Hall Pawhuska OK 118 West Main Street 74056 918-287-3040

Prue Town Hall Prue OK 202 Main Street 74060 918-242-3613

Shidler City Hall Shidler OK 351 Cosden Avenue 74652 918-793-7171

Wynona City Hall Wynona OK 307 Osage Street 74084 918-846-2526