Pawnee County Building Codes (Oklahoma)

Town and City Halls in Pawnee County, Oklahoma provide municipal services for their community, including issuing and enforcing building codes. The Town or City Hall is responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible Pawnee County building code violations. They keep records on building codes as well as any changes to the building code, and they may also review and approve building and renovation plans. The Town or City Hall typically has records on approved and rejected plans, investigations of Pawnee County building code violations, and any punishments or abatement plans for code violations. These records can be useful for prospective Pawnee County property buyers and property owners, and they are typically available through the Town or City Hall website.

Cleveland City Hall Cleveland OK 201 North Broadway Street 74020 918-358-3506

Jennings City Hall Jennings OK 305 North Main Street 74038 918-757-4250

Pawnee City Hall Pawnee OK 510 Illinois Street 74058 918-762-2658

Ralston City Hall Ralston OK 650 E Main St 74650 918-738-4211

Westport Town Hall Cleveland OK 733 Orchard Lane 74020 918-243-7454