Kiowa County Building Codes (Oklahoma)

Building Departments in Kiowa County, Oklahoma create and enforce building codes and zoning rules to ensure the construction of safe buildings. As part of this job, Building Departments maintain records on Kiowa County building codes, reviews of building codes, and record any changes to the code requirements or regulations. They also review and approve building and renovation plans to make sure they meet building codes, and they typically keep records on approved and rejected plans. Kiowa County Building Department records can identify building codes, find records of Kiowa County violations, and locate approved building plans. These building code documents are often available online through the local Building Department website.

Hobart Permits Hobart OK 410 South Washington Street 73651 580-726-4200

Town and City Halls in Kiowa County, Oklahoma provide municipal services for their community, including issuing and enforcing building codes. The Town or City Hall is responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible Kiowa County building code violations. They keep records on building codes as well as any changes to the building code, and they may also review and approve building and renovation plans. The Town or City Hall typically has records on approved and rejected plans, investigations of Kiowa County building code violations, and any punishments or abatement plans for code violations. These records can be useful for prospective Kiowa County property buyers and property owners, and they are typically available through the Town or City Hall website.

Mountain Park City Hall Mountain Park OK 208 SPRUCE St 73559 580-569-4234

Mountain View City Hall Mountain View OK 321 Main Street 73062 580-347-2711

Snyder City Hall Snyder OK 721 E Street 73566 580-569-2119