Caddo County Building Codes (Oklahoma)

Town and City Halls in Caddo County, Oklahoma provide municipal services for their community, including issuing and enforcing building codes. The Town or City Hall is responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible Caddo County building code violations. They keep records on building codes as well as any changes to the building code, and they may also review and approve building and renovation plans. The Town or City Hall typically has records on approved and rejected plans, investigations of Caddo County building code violations, and any punishments or abatement plans for code violations. These records can be useful for prospective Caddo County property buyers and property owners, and they are typically available through the Town or City Hall website.

Carnegie City Hall Carnegie OK 11 East Main Street 73015 580-654-1004

Cement City Hall Cement OK 411 North Main Street 73017 405-489-3222

Cyril City Hall Cyril OK 202 West Main Street 73029 580-464-2411

Fort Cobb City Hall Fort Cobb OK 201 Main Street 73038 405-643-2682