Beckham County Building Codes (Oklahoma)

Town and City Halls in Beckham County, Oklahoma provide municipal services for their community, including issuing and enforcing building codes. The Town or City Hall is responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible Beckham County building code violations. They keep records on building codes as well as any changes to the building code, and they may also review and approve building and renovation plans. The Town or City Hall typically has records on approved and rejected plans, investigations of Beckham County building code violations, and any punishments or abatement plans for code violations. These records can be useful for prospective Beckham County property buyers and property owners, and they are typically available through the Town or City Hall website.

Carter City Hall Carter OK 100 S BROADWAY St 73627 580-486-3205

Elk City Hall Elk OK 320 West 3rd Street 73644 580-225-3230

Erick City Hall Erick OK 206 South Sheb Wooley Avenue 73645 580-526-3924

Sayre City Hall Sayre OK 102 West Main Street 73662 580-928-2260