Grady County Building Codes (Oklahoma)

Code Enforcement Offices in Grady County, Oklahoma are responsible for ensuring compliance with Grady County building codes as well as other rules and regulations. They enforce building codes and zoning regulations, and their records include documents listing the building codes and regulations as well as reports of Grady County building code violations that stem from complaints or inspections. The Grady County Code Enforcement Office investigates potential code violations and keeps records of their reports, including any abatement orders. These records can be used to look up building codes, find code violations, and see approved building plans. Code Enforcement Offices typically provide online access to their building code records.

Chickasha Code Enforcement Chickasha OK 117 North 4th Street 73018 405-222-6010

Town and City Halls in Grady County, Oklahoma provide municipal services for their community, including issuing and enforcing building codes. The Town or City Hall is responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible Grady County building code violations. They keep records on building codes as well as any changes to the building code, and they may also review and approve building and renovation plans. The Town or City Hall typically has records on approved and rejected plans, investigations of Grady County building code violations, and any punishments or abatement plans for code violations. These records can be useful for prospective Grady County property buyers and property owners, and they are typically available through the Town or City Hall website.

Alex City Hall Alex OK 103 Main Street 73002 405-785-2393

Amber Town Hall Amber OK 404 Holly Avenue 73004 405-222-2175

Minco City Hall Minco OK 202 NW MAIN St 73059 405-352-4274

Ninnekah City Hall Ninnekah OK 301 Old Highway 81 73067 405-222-0882

Tuttle City Hall Tuttle OK 301 West Main Street 73089 405-381-2335

Verden City Hall Verden OK 101 MORRIS Ave 73092 405-453-7235