Grant County Building Codes (Oregon)

Town and City Halls in Grant County, Oregon provide municipal services for their community, including issuing and enforcing building codes. The Town or City Hall is responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible Grant County building code violations. They keep records on building codes as well as any changes to the building code, and they may also review and approve building and renovation plans. The Town or City Hall typically has records on approved and rejected plans, investigations of Grant County building code violations, and any punishments or abatement plans for code violations. These records can be useful for prospective Grant County property buyers and property owners, and they are typically available through the Town or City Hall website.

Canyon City Hall Canyon City OR 123 S Washington St 97820 541-575-0509

John Day City Hall John Day OR 450 East Main Street 97845 541-575-0028

Long Creek City Hall Long Creek OR 250 Hardisty 97856 541-421-3601

Monument City Hall Monument OR 291 Main Street 97864 541-934-2025

Mt Vernon City Hall Mount Vernon OR 199 West Main Street 97865 541-932-4688

Seneca City Hall Seneca OR 106 A Ave 97873 541-542-2161