Gilliam County Building Codes (Oregon)

Town and City Halls in Gilliam County, Oregon provide municipal services for their community, including issuing and enforcing building codes. The Town or City Hall is responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible Gilliam County building code violations. They keep records on building codes as well as any changes to the building code, and they may also review and approve building and renovation plans. The Town or City Hall typically has records on approved and rejected plans, investigations of Gilliam County building code violations, and any punishments or abatement plans for code violations. These records can be useful for prospective Gilliam County property buyers and property owners, and they are typically available through the Town or City Hall website.

Condon City Hall Condon OR 128 South Main Street 97823 541-384-2711