Montgomery County Building Codes (North Carolina)

Town and City Halls in Montgomery County, North Carolina provide municipal services for their community, including issuing and enforcing building codes. The Town or City Hall is responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible Montgomery County building code violations. They keep records on building codes as well as any changes to the building code, and they may also review and approve building and renovation plans. The Town or City Hall typically has records on approved and rejected plans, investigations of Montgomery County building code violations, and any punishments or abatement plans for code violations. These records can be useful for prospective Montgomery County property buyers and property owners, and they are typically available through the Town or City Hall website.

Biscoe Town Hall Biscoe NC 110 West Main Street 27209 910-428-4112

Star City Hall Star NC 454 South Main Street 27356 910-428-4623

Star Town Hall Star NC 454 South Main Street 27356 910-428-4623

Troy City Hall Troy NC 315 North Main Street 27371 910-572-3661