Kent County Building Codes (Michigan)

Search for Kent County, MI building code information. A building code search provides information on local building codes, building code violations, building regulations, building rules, approved building plans, rejected building plans, renovation regulations, building code investigations, building inspections, and abatement orders.

Building Departments in Kent County, Michigan create and enforce building codes and zoning rules to ensure the construction of safe buildings. As part of this job, Building Departments maintain records on Kent County building codes, reviews of building codes, and record any changes to the code requirements or regulations. They also review and approve building and renovation plans to make sure they meet building codes, and they typically keep records on approved and rejected plans. Kent County Building Department records can identify building codes, find records of Kent County violations, and locate approved building plans. These building code documents are often available online through the local Building Department website.

Alpine Township Zoning Comstock Park MI 5255 Alpine Avenue Northwest 49321 616-784-9090

Grand Rapids Permits Grand Rapids MI 300 Monroe Avenue Northwest 49503 616-456-3243

Grand Rapids Planning and Zoning Department Grand Rapids MI 1120 Monroe Avenue Northwest 49503 616-456-3159

Grandville Planning and Zoning Department Grandville MI 3195 Wilson Avenue Southwest 49418 616-530-4983

Kentwood Zoning Grand Rapids MI 4900 Breton Road Southeast 49508 616-554-0707

Michigan Planning Department Grand Rapids MI Apt 214, 820 Monroe Ave NW 49503 616-774-8400

Walker Building Department Walker MI 4243 Remembrance Road Northwest 49534 616-791-6858

Wyoming Permits Wyoming MI 1155 28th Street Southwest 49509 616-530-7286

Wyoming Planning and Zoning Department Wyoming MI 1155 28th Street Southwest 49509 616-530-7258

Town and City Halls in Kent County, Michigan provide municipal services for their community, including issuing and enforcing building codes. The Town or City Hall is responsible for ensuring compliance with building codes and investigating possible Kent County building code violations. They keep records on building codes as well as any changes to the building code, and they may also review and approve building and renovation plans. The Town or City Hall typically has records on approved and rejected plans, investigations of Kent County building code violations, and any punishments or abatement plans for code violations. These records can be useful for prospective Kent County property buyers and property owners, and they are typically available through the Town or City Hall website.

Cedar Springs City Hall Cedar Springs MI 66 South Main 49319 616-696-1330

Grand Rapids City Hall Grand Rapids MI Unit 2, 300 Monroe Ave NW 49503 616-456-3010

Grandville City Hall Grandville MI 3195 Wilson Avenue Southwest 49418 616-531-3030

Sand Lake Town Hall Sand Lake MI 2 West Maple Street 49343 616-636-8854

Wyoming City Hall Wyoming MI 1155 28th Street Southwest 49509 616-534-5799